Wednesday, July 09, 2008

EVEN CARAMEL SUNDAES IS GETTING TOUCHED...

Next week a big gang of us are going to see Wu Tang for Dylans birthday. I'm sooooo excited! I've seen Ghostface a million times, Raekwon too, but not the whole muthafucking clan!!! (except for ODB obviously, pour a lil liqour for my homie) Plus because theres a lot of us, it'll be fun no matter what! Anywayyyy, my dilemma is this: I REEEALLLLLY wanna wear a Wu Ice Cream tee, you know - like in the video!! I'm torn between Caramel Sundae and Chocolate Deluxe because I've gone a bit blacker from being in Florence and Barcelona lately...but my legs are still pretty yellow...




Its gonna be impossible to find an original one so I'm gonna get one made up for me and maybe a French Vanilla for Dylans girlfriend Charlet...good times!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're not light enough to be "carmel sundae" you are def a chocolate deluxe. ;)