Wednesday, July 09, 2008

DOUBLE DENIM


Anyone who invents "Fashion Rules" should be skinned alive so I can wear their body as a coat a la Buffalo Bill. This is because one of my fave looks EVER always appears on those dumbass lists, and that look, my dear friends, is DOUBLE DENIM! Some people say its awfully "matchy" or just plain Mum style. Those fules kno nuffin. Double denim is the ultimate uniform. You can look like a East La gang member in some prison issue style double denim or like a Cali surf bitch in acid wash jeans and denim bra top. After all, why would you wanna let your jeans or skirt hang round your body all lonely and shit?! Give em a friend. Throw a denim waistcoat or denim shirt into the equation and its sexy time. All Over Your Body.

Heres Aaliyah modelling two of my fave double denim looks...




And heres me with sexy summer denim...

HOUSECLEANING DENIM TIME


READY FOR ACTION DENIM TIME


SAN TROPEZ DENIM TIME


SUNDAY SHOPPING DENIM TIME


This is my fave skirt ever!! it has a zip on the front AND back. It zips right off!!


ROCK DENIM TIME!


The last image is actually what I'm wearing today.... So as you can see my dear folks, dont be afraid of doubling or even TRIPLING denim!!! (get extra points with a TRIPLE DENIM SCORE!!) I know I'm wearing the same waistcoat all the way through (LOVINGLY DONATED TO ME BY KESSHIA) but I'm late for an appointment and I gotta get outta here!

+++ Cerys just showed me her fave TRIPLE DENIM SCORE!!! +++

1 comment:

Unknown said...

sexy tats...