Thursday, July 10, 2008

WAYS TO GET LAID

Boys I like usually won't date me for pretty much one reason - I'm doing my own thing and I don't actually NEED them like they want me too. They want their egos stroked basically and I'm too busy making $$$ and getting my nails done to sit around telling them how fantastically manly they are....so instead they go out with ditzy West London doll types who think Pixie Geldof is "really cool". Or fake ghetto East London types who wear shit trainers and think hip hop begins and ends with Ja Rule. But hey - thats life!

Sooooooo...having accepted the fact that I will never have a boyfriend because I intimidate ALL the boys my age because I work hard and make money and am a STRONG WOOOOOMMMMAAAAN, I am now no longer looking for a prospective husband and instead I'm just trying to get laid.



Look out for my new special one-off fanzine Ways To Get Laid. Out at the end of summer. Cuz girls need SexyTime too....

6 comments:

Josey Rebelle said...

haha! NAME AND SHAME!!!!

DanFodio said...

walk this way...

Tina Turnover said...

I HEAR THAT..... please put me on the list for a copy!!!!!!!!!!!!

William Trill said...

whore!

The Crew said...

yo momma, ben!!

Justme said...

Great place to get laid
FRIENDFINDER.COM