Monday, August 27, 2007

WOWEEE!!!


...As you guys already know, our very own WAH homegirl Josephine gave us a write-up of how the Prince concert at the O2 went down.
I also went to the show over the weekend and took my Mumsy as a treat for her b'day. You won't need me to go into to one about the all the runnings of the night, but I can back Josephine 200% by saying the whole concert was absolutely banging - perfection!! Prince is a bloody genius on the guitar and piano. Hearing "If I Was Your Girlfriend" along with so many other classics performed live, made all my dreams come true. Everything about the show was magic, and it felt like it finished too soon :-(

Free copies of his new album were given away to all ticket holders, which I thought was pretty cool...still haven't given my copy a listen yet but I definetly liked new tracks he performed.









PRINCE I LOVE YOU, LOVE YOU, LOVE YOU!!!!
XOXO

2 comments:

Josey Rebelle said...

i've spoken to five people who went and not one of them has even taken the plastic off that cd yet!

Mz.Matic said...

i opened mine today you know. i'm too fast coz i prob won't even listen to it tonight, but i couldn't resist any longer! i'm like a big kid!