Bloody hell! I was checkin out the lastest on Format Mag and found this pic of what, for me, is the most eyecandy tee ever! If you didn't already know, I'm an ATCQ fanatic. I love that this tee design has high-jacked the iconic Wildstyle logo graf - making two tributes in one . Props to ^^this dude^^ that's rockin it, but what I really wanna know is where the fuck can I cop one of these??!!
Send all your answers to......the comment box ;-)
By the by...I'd recommend giving the Mike Mills interview on Format a look too - good shit!
To continue the theme of 'random', I'm feeling kinda loser-ish at the mo, as I won't be going on holiday to France with some of my bredrins this week (long story!).
...I know they're gonna have a great time chillin/cruisin/blazin/eatin French style, and I'll look forward to hearing all about it - enjoy yourself dudes, and bring me back a cool hamper or something!
SO! What am I gonna do with my week in the meantime???
- Most likely, some more online shopping:
Girls, have you seen the latest from MTTM? Modelled by genius Fafi - dopeness!
- Brushing up on some cooking: No, not to be cliche and girly! I love cooking and I'm good at it, but it's been a while since I've done some serious cooking. I wanna try out some new recipes.
- Illustratin'!: Recently I was convinced I was suffering from the artist's equivalent of writers block...now I know it was just lazy-itis. I've been working on some Mz.Matic tee designs, amongst other things, so watch this space people!
- Work for Uni deadlines: ARGGHHH!
- Harassing Inland Revenue for the money they owe me: FUCK YOU PAY ME!!
- Cruising the Net for even more random-ness: like this funny shit I found on weed recipes or news reports about psycho bitches that set their ex-husband's dick on fire - true stories.
In like a month or so I'm totally gonna be back at Uni (as a third year - wowzers!), so I wanna wind down a bit in these last few weeks. Just for the fuck of it, I thought I'd post these pics from my homeboy Sam's b'day drink up...let's reminise on the crazy times! Props to all my bredrins that have made my summer '07 a wicked one xoxo