Saturday, August 18, 2007

FAUX REAL DOG

Birmingham:

Home to a very dodgy accent, a special spaceship looking Selfridges, sweat-inducing Baltis, ME and now.....FAUX REAL!!!

Faux Real's a night my Size Birmingham team regularly run at The Rainbow, Digbeth. This time we've team linked with Shar's favourite DJ, Alexander Nut and of course my topboy DJ Blacksmile and the Faux Real crew in the back for support (Hotboys aplenty ladies) with welikeourjob providing pretty, pretty visuals.
I know purrrrre of you will be out on road at Carnival but if you're up around West Midlands sides next Saturday- BE THURR OR BE SQURRR. I'll be there and polo'd up PLUS one of my favourite FAVOURITE ladies of the moment, Uffie, is performing the next day at the Custard Factory Festival: It's all too much for me....so come and please please holla at a playerette and help me through it.

No comments: