Monday, September 17, 2007

WAH WORLDWIDE...

Okay ladies. so its that time of year again!!! WAH 3 is almost done and its BEYOND dope!!!! My computer has crashed several times and I don't have ANY postal addresses for anyone.

So....if you want a copy I need you to send me your NAME AND POSTAL ADDRESS AND EMAIL all on a separate line -

NOT THROUGH MYSPACE WE WON'T CHECK IT!!! send an email to: info@wah-magazine.com

Name
Address
Email

We post worldwide for free!!!!

We only have 500 copies so its first come first served and the rest will have to sekkle with a PDF online....

Also, I'll be updating the website and i'm well aware that you can't download issue 2 so that'll be fixed soon! You'll be able to download all three issues soon...

Also - this magazine is for LADIES only!!! If you are a boy and you want it, you will have to download it...

Keep checking the blog for updates....

muchos lovos homegirls.....xxxxx

No comments: