Thursday, September 06, 2007

FAMILY BUSINESS



A bit of a late mention on my part, but last Sunday episode 1 of the final season of The Sopranos hit up E4 in the UK (at last!!). I'm one of those waste type peeps that watches TV around the clock for the hell of it whenever I'm at home, but this show is the one of the only things I enjoy following religiously. I'm so sad that this is the last season, as I think this show was the most genius piece of flawless TV - the only show to never have a wack season or episode in my opinion (yes, this girl is a Sopranos geek).



As I was one of the sad folk that had been anticipating this season's start all year, I was loving the hella dramatic beginning of the end, aka episode 1.
Here's to TV addiction......GOOD TIMES!

(Also: James Gandolfini, I'd love to meet you one day - you rock!)


No comments: