Wednesday, July 18, 2007

FRESH TO DEF IN MOSCHINO...COACH BAG LOOKING HALF BLACK AND PHILIPINO


I hate coach: it's not for me. I know it's raahhh popular over the pond but I find it gives a bit too 'imitation is the sincerest for of flattery' nod towards mid to late 90's Gucci accessories (not the best times for the brand imho) because EVERY item seems to have that dodgy monogram print and G's really do look a lot like C's. But Moschino, MOSCHINO: well the 90's were its heyday (I'll never get over those newspaper prints) fast-forward to 2K7 and they've released this hot purr of sunglasses. THEY'VE GOT A HEART CUT-OUT ON THE BRIDGE. I love hearts. They're the best: easy to draw, nice on a print and sentimental or dead hard and sort of tough when you strike a nice arrow through it.

A more than decent alternative for these hard times now WayFarer backlash has hit. Imma still hold out for the Oakley Frogskins re-release though (I slept on the Supreme ones, sorry).

Mmm-mmm iridium lenses. 2cool4school.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

they have the oakley x SUPREME shades at the Supreme store in Soho, you should stop by if you want them