Monday, March 26, 2007

THE WEEKEND

My throat is sore. I've been drinking Beechams with a teaspoon of honey but nothings working. I wanna smoke but its only gonna make my throat worse! I've been in the house all day. Except when I went to get my nails done. I got yellow with orange, white and gold stripes. Orange and Lemons.

I have an entire degree project to hand in on May 11th and I'm feeling supremely unmotivated. I have no idea whats wrong with me lately. Today I laid out 2 more pages of WAH3. Don't worry, its coming, and its great. Lots of interestin stuff to read, can't wait til its done.

I have watched so many episodes of CSI in the past year (I started watching it while living at Alex's house last February in the middle of nowhere, there was nothing and no-one to do) yet I've only seen one repeat. How is that? how many series are there? Where does it end?

On Saturday I went to a brilliant Friends and Family Spectacular at Koko in Camden and saw another great set by DJ Yoda. I love Yoda. His Djing makes me smile. Like literally his choice of tunes can bring a smile to my face or a tear to my eye. Its great. I haven't met any hot DJs for a while. At one point I had to beat em off with a stick. Maybe I'm just feeling too sorry for myself.

On Sunday I went to Simon's house as usual for Sunday dinner. I love him!

I need to go gym and I am planning my next tattoo.

I am rambling terribly. Someone send me something thats gonna make me smile. I think the stress is eating my brain...

No comments: