Monday, March 26, 2007

MACSUCK

Hola kids...I haven't updated the blog for a while, I've been terrible lately, I know. But the latest reason is because my computer won't let me upload photos! WTF is wrong with this piece of shit?! I bought my Macbook last October with my first earned fat paycheck. At first it was a beautiful relationship. We talked, we went travelling around the world. My Macbook was there for me when no one else was. It held my hand throughout my thesis, enouraged me to make WAH2. It was always there for me. I cleaned it regularly, and decorated it with pretty stickers, made it feel at home. And then it started to play up. First it started to slow down. It didn't wanna play when I did. It was tired and often had "headaches". Then its battery ran flat. It needed stimulants to keep it up. It needed to be plugged in at all times. After staying up til midnight to book an appointment online with a Genius who promised to fix our little problem, I had to wait a week, but lo and behold we had a new lease of life, a new battery. But now the problem has happened again. Already I have accidentally plugged it out about 6 times today due to its 'clever" magnetic attachment. And now whenever I try to upload a photo, either online or through Indesign or any other programs it fucks up! I just wanna throw it off the 13th floor...

I hate doing a blog post without images, but here I go...

No comments: