Thursday, February 15, 2007

ST VALENTINES DAY MASSACRE!

I didn't post anything yesterday but not because I was being anti-Valentines or anything, I'm actually very soppy and romantic. I was just super busy, thats all. But now its worth posting about because I left my house in the morning with the biggest smile on my face, just happy for no reason as usual, and I came home crying my eyes out with all my mascara running down my cheeks. I'm not gonna bait up the parties involved as HE knows what happened.... but to recap: I didn't eat all day so I had a massive headache, the manager of Anda De Bridge was the rudest bitch to me for absolutely no reason whatsoever (maybe a boycott is in order even though no one ever goes in that drybone bar), then I got a bucket of water and a pint glass thrown at me from a 2nd floor window, nicking my leg and making me bleed under my tights, then I buy a Thai Green Curry takeaway, then I call one of my dear friends in distress, who is a boy, and some girl picks up the phone and when I ask politely if I may speak to him, she asks who I am then hangs up on me!! WTF!!! I sent her a text first telling her the guy was my friend and I really needed to speak to him and if she thought we were involved she is mistaken...then she still didnt pick up so i sent her another one calling her a "silly litte girl" and saying she won't last long with that behaviour (I know this boy well). I was distraught! Then in a little bit of cheer (but not really because I was still in trauma from the pint glass attack) I got an Valentines email from a secret admirer...


So I got home and ate my curry alone, watched 3 episodes of CSI back to back, drank a glass of wine then went to bed. I worked out who the secret admirer was (I DON'T WATCH CSI FOR NUTHIN Y'KNOW!) and fell asleep. Believe me guys, I don't seek drama, it follows me around wherever I go....

What I would REALLY have liked for Valentines is....




Oh, and the love of a good man....

No comments: