Thursday, December 14, 2006

SIMPLY THE BEST

Sooo winter now and with all this this partying wer have to keep our skin in good nick. Was in john Lewis today and saw the skin care packages, what a bloody rip off. The cheapest one by Clinique was £39.00 and all it wass a few little tubes of shower gel and a moisturiser! How can they justify this?

At the moment my skincare regime consist of three simple steps.

1- I start with Tesco's pure soap, 24p. Soap's so much better than than shower gel it gives you that squeaky clean feeling and doesn't contain Sodium Laureth Sulfate which has a lot of controversy surrounding it in regards to it being harmful to the skin - look into it.

2- After the scrub whilst my skin is stillI wet I saturate it with johnsons baby oil £1.19, this restores moisture, the one thing about soap is that it can make your skin feel dry and tight! Pat dry and your skin will feel baby soft!

3- After that I smother my self with coco butter £2.99, as well as leaving you smelling delicious it really does give that extra moisture that not even that harshest winds can test. And after a rough night from partying this smoothes out the skin.

That comes to a total of £4.42, not bad eh! I've been using this for years and it hasn't failed me yet - so what if it ain't in fancy packaging. That fancy shit cant test, SIMPLE = BEST. (Once you've started there's no going back!)



Amazing Grace x

No comments: