Saturday, December 13, 2008

DRUNK AND STOOPID

I totally forgot to mention that the FIXED MAGAZINE LAUNCH PARTY was sooooooo dope! Gus and i came 6th in the Treasure Cat, but it was sooo much fun nonetheless!




Meghan got spectacularly drunk before the party even started!






After a banging evening of games, free drink, impromteau DJing and a dance off with local b-boys, we all set off to go to Katie Skills party at Dragon Bar like a pack of feral wolves and I fell off my bike spectacularly while showing off....
I busted my eye, it looks minor but the gash was so open you coulda slotted a pound coin in there!


And I chipped two bones in my wrist...


And the next day I went to A+E and they glued the wound back together then my eye looked like this...


I can't believe I acted so stupid! Never show off, while drunk!

But I still don't blame you my love...

No comments: