Thursday, December 04, 2008

CHRISTMAS PRESENT WISH LIST...

I AM SOOOOOOOO EXCITED ABOUT CHRISTMAS!!! I'm throwing a huge party at my place and I'm decorating and getting a tree - the full works! I can't wait! A good Chritsmas in my nice new flat is what I've been waiting for all year. I've got a good bunch of presents so far but if anyone is thinking of treating me, here goes....


1 - ARKITIP 2008 SET


2 - LOTS OF BOOKS FOR SCHOOL, CHECK OUT MY AMAZON WISH LIST (I WANT REAL BOOKS, NOT PSEUDO SELF HELP BOOKS TELLING ME HOW TO BECOME RICH AND/OR SUCCESSFUL, I CAN DO THAT ALL BY MYSELF THANKS!)


3 - A NEW L SHAPED SOFA

4 - MADE IN ENGLAND RING

5 - WENDY NICHOL STUD RING

6 - MARKS & SPENCER TURKEY


7 - A HUGE SONY BRAVIA TELEVISION

8 - GOLD PYRAMID CHARM

9 - THREE MONTHS IN COLUMBIA


10 - FILM 4'S TOP 50 FILMS TO SEE BEFORE I DIE, ALL ON DVD, WHERE POSSIBLE

1 comment:

JIRO said...

No.10, I can do that with my projector, we've done 50, so we can work our way down, although I'm not too sure how reliable that list is, is it just a coincidence that a really average Filmfour film is No.5 on a list compiled by Filmfour?