Sunday, November 16, 2008

IN BED WITH PAULA

I cycled past the Big Breakfast House the other day and floods of nostalgia and memories of one of the best tv shows ever came back to me. Remember On the Bed With Paula? When I see what a silly, talentless little girl Peaches Geldof is, I'm almost unsure she is from the same seed. One the Bed was brilliant, interesting subjects, frank and honest interviewing and Paula being cheeky, inquiring and deliciously flirty. And the set was amazing! Those colours are burning my retinas!!





Bring back Big Breakfast I say! When did Channel 4 start hiring children as TV presenters instead of experienced, intelligent people who are gonna make us know more about their interviewees than we can read in heat or Grazia...

AMAZING DANNI MINOGUE INTERVIEW - she looks like a chola...



SHIRLEY BASSEY



THE INFAMOUS MICHAEL HUTCHENCE INTERVIEW...



KYLIE



Paula Yates was a gem, she reminds me of fun, frippy 80s/90s London.










No comments: