Monday, July 07, 2008

GIRLS IN POWER BALLADS

While wanting to steal style notes from Alicia Silverstone and Liv tyler in Aerosmiths Crazy video, I suddenly got sucked into the youtubeland of 80s/90s rock power ballads and the ladies who star in the videos, check out these crazy/cool chicks...







ROOMMATE DRAMA WITH BON JOVI!!






SAVING THE BEST FOR LAST - Guns & Roses - November Rain...I havent watched this for ages and only now do I realise how this video had a profound effect on my visual life. I DREAMMMMMMED for a traditional wedding like Axl and Steph, she looks soooo beautiful and that DRESS!!! Oh lordie, that wedding dress is amazinnnnngggg....and the guitar solo in front of the church!?!? Love this video!












I mean seriously - even her reception outfit looks like Alaia...

Hmmmmm, while I'm on the old music video wedding theme - does anyone remember the AMAZING wedding between T-Boz and Mr Dalvin (getting married by Reverend Run) in Jodeci's Love U 4 Life video?!?! Another one that inspired my future wedding...Although I hate the bit where his shirt magically unbuttons itself as he's running down the aisle after the exchange of vows...











I can't wait til I get married so I can have that smug look on my face as I sit down in my wedding car...

SMUG WEDDING CAR LOOK 1


SMUG WEDDING CAR LOOK 2

No comments: