Friday, November 02, 2007

I AM STUPID


This is CLASSIC Josephine: the Wildstyles exhibition showcasing classic and rare hip-hop photography has been running in London since 13 September. I love classic and rare hip-hop photography. I should've been there on opening night, browsing through the pictures and folding my arms and nodding intelligently at the visual representations of a culture so dear to my heart and saying 'hmmmm' a lot and talking to people with t-shirts that have Kool Herc's face on it and cost sixty fucking quid even though they don't even know who the fuck Kool Herc is and they're only there to look cool. But no, I chose to wait until today, the last motherfucking day, to head down.

If you are as stupid as me, get your batty down to the PYMCA gallery today before it closes at 7pm.


PYMCA Gallery, 41 Clerkenwell Road, London EC1. Opening hours: 11.00 - 19.00

No comments: