Monday, October 29, 2007

WINTER 07 FIRST AID KIT

The clocks went back on Sunday morning here in the UK. Anyone who was at Plastic People for Gullyver's Hollerween special would have been alerted to this fact by the huge clock I was wearing around the neck of my Death costume, which scared the shit out of people in a way I'd never dreamed possible. Asantewa (aka Chola Ama) and Niranjela have the pictorial evidence and will blog that shit soon. Fun times.

The bit that isn't so fun times is that it's now officially winter. This is the time of year that I traditionally do the following things:
  • Sleep in all weekend
  • Turn into a hermit
  • Don't answer any phone calls
  • Put on two stone
  • Cry myself to sleep every night while writhing about in a pool of my own vomit and faeces
But I'm breaking the cycle this year! So here, for your visual pleasure, is my first-aid kit for the long and lonely winter months. Feel free to use any of the ingredients for your own use.











Let me know what's gonna be in yours.

No comments: