Thursday, October 04, 2007

I CAN'T WAIT...ANOTHER MINUTE, FOR YOUR LOVE...

I'M SO EXCITED!!!

...and if you don't know, you better get to know:

Hangin' on a String


Slow Down


Take Your Time (Pete Rock)


***UPDATE***

I went to see Loose Ends. The support was good. The crowd was clued up and full of people that love good music. The vibe was right. Carl McIntosh and the band played only six tunes. And three of them were new. Macca was cool. The backing singers were awful. The main singer wore a skanky dress and forgot the cue to 'Hanging on a String'. After the sixth tune, the concert was done. He left. I wanted to cry. I went home confused and depressed. On the 29 bus, some chief stepped on my new Jordans and left a footprint like that scene in 'Do The Right Thing'. I got off the bus and someone asked me for business. I got home and crawled into bed, sad and folorn.

Moral of the story: Never love anything. Love is a losing game.

No comments: