Wednesday, January 10, 2007

TRAVELBUG

Sooooo, I have never been on a plane EVER! I have been to Paris loads for work, but that was on the Eurostar, and i have been to Spain to play football when i was 14 but we took a ferry and a coach across France...but now i am going on a plane TWICE this month!!! Next week Tuesday me and my girls are gonna hit Bread and Butter Barcelona!!! They ain't ready for us, i'm sure of it...Say hi if you see me there...Then on the 31st January - 7th February...I am going to LA!!!! Woop wooop!!! Los Angeles here i come!! I am soooo ecxcited!! I dont know many people there so if anyone lives on LA and wants to take me out email me! shar@wah-magazine.com.



THINGS I WANNA DO IN LA...

1 - GET MY NAILS DONE
2 - DANCE MY ASS OFF TO SOME HIP HOP
3 - SEE SOME HOT BOYS
4 - GO TO THE THRIFT STORES AND ROSEBOWL MARKET
5 - TASTE SOME AUTHENTIC MEXICAN FOOD
6 - SEE A BASEBALL GAME
7 - TRY AND SEE THE HOLLYWOOD SIGN
8 - BE ON THE AUDIENCE FOR A CRAPPY TALK SHOW
9 - TO TO MANNS CHINESE THEATRE, CHEESY I KNOW...
10 - SEE SOME REAL LIVE CHEERLEADERS

If anyone wants to show me LA, hit me up xxx

1 comment:

Buttah said...

i live 2 hours away from LA (san diego to be exact) and ummmm.. LA aint what its all cracked up to be, just to let you know in advanced

hollywood is the ghetto,and u might have the chance to go to a live taping.. try to go to the tyra banks show. she's always askin for audience members (tyrabanksshow.com)

and dont be surprised if you see a celeb or 2 on melrose, its highly common, and they're everyday folk like us, nothing surprising.

downtown garment district is over rated as well, but u can check it out nonetheless.

connect with brownbabiesla.com and see if ya'll can connect.
hope this helps!